Chapter 11 - What informatics functionality will we need?
This chapter is important because it explains what new informatics requirements Whole Systems Integrated Care will generate and how commissioners can start implementing them. The new approach to care will need to be supported by robust information and the informatics infrastructure needs to be able to deliver integrated care.
- How did we identify the informatics functional requirements? - View Section
- What do service users need? - View Section
- What do providers need? - View Section
- What do commissioners need? - View Section
- What is the plan to address these needs? - View Section